Jun 18, 2012

Hand Embroidery on Bed sheet

Full view
Hello readers, here is a bed sheet which is made by me and Amma six years back. This Bed sheet is done mainly using herringbone stitch and chain stitch for lines. The dark shades of cotton threads are used on deep red background, which gives an ethnic Indian look to the Bed sheet.
 This design is best suited for Diwan set; isn’t it.
I know images are not so clear and I am sorry for that. I hope you like this bed sheet pattern.
Design in the middle
Corner design


8 comments:

Leelagovind said...

hats off to you and your mom..i appreciate your patience to complete the sheet..how manys days did you take to finish it..

TTT said...

lovely !!!!

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Lovely!
Here is award for you http://ranjana-craft-blog.blogspot.in/2012/06/blog-awards.html

Sunayana said...

Thank you for lovely comments; @Ranjana thanks for the award .@Leelagovind Generally we start more than one project at time just to avoid monotony; so exactly I can’t say how many days it took. :)

viji said...

I visited your blog. The creations are very nice.
viji

latha said...

Well done ...Neat and perfect!!!!!Give my appreciation to your amma aswell.

Sunayana said...

Thank you Latha,viji for your appreciation.

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

Neat & Perfect designs.
All the Best.
Thanks for sharing.

Share It