Dec 10, 2012

Machine embroidery patchwork



Dear readers,
         I am extremely sorry for not updating my blog.  Last two to three months I had a really good time with parents and enjoyed festival season .After  1st blogiversary I became too lazy  to write anything :) 




      Okay, apart from excuses; here is a beautiful machine embroidered portrait of - a lady bringing flowers for pooja.
 This patch work or applique wall hanging is done by my dearest Amma.  I wish you all like this piece of art.



    This portrait reminds me “rajasthani lady” pattern of wall hanging which I have posted here before. 

     All right friends; Hope next time I will be back soon with my new blog post :)

Bye
 




4 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

This is fabulous !

latha said...

I just love the embroidery. congrats to your mom. Colours used and neatly done stitches enhances the beauty.

Sunayana said...

Thank u for ur compliments... Amma felt happy for these messages :)

Khushboo said...

this is superb...

There was an error in this gadget